Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Valentine's Card

Hello and Happy New Year! I hope 2012 is treating you well so far and you had a great weekend! We spent a little time with the family New Years Eve and Day, and the rest of the time we watched a couple movies, and I spent some time in my craft room. Pretty quiet, but nice. I started on some Valentine's that will be displayed for sale at the Jewel Shoppe in town. I wish I had gotten done more than I did, but I got a start, anyway. And this is one of them:

Supplies:
Paper: Patterned (Echo Park), Cardstock (Papertrey Ink)
Stamps: Love & Marriage (Papertrey Ink)
Misc: Dies: Heart border and Filigree (Papertrey); Button (Papertrey)
Twine and Silver Pearls

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Joyce said...

What a wonderful valentine. That sentiment looks perfect in the die cut. And, I'm loving that filligree border. I recognize that paper--I just got that pad. It's so sweet.