Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Make it Monday #72

Hello and Happy Hump Day! Over the half way point to the weekend! Yay!

I'm just stopping in to share a quick card I made for this weeks Make it Monday, in which Dawn is challenging us to Step up our Embellishments! I have missed quite a few MIM's now, and with my June goodies making a landing on Monday (I ordered late, because I was out of town), I just had to play along! And this is what I came up with:

And here is a side view where you can hopefully see the dimension a little more:
I stepped up this embellishment on my card by adding lots of layers. I also heat embossed with clear EP the Pretty Peonies butterfly, and the Fancy Flourish. I stamped the Mat Stack 5 with the Mat Stack 5 Collection. It is a little hard to tell in the photo, but the bling matches the Winter Wisteria doily better IRL. Anyway, I hope you like my interpretation of this weeks challenge! I had a lot of fun with this card! I will be back soon with some cards I made and never posted using On The Farm.

Thanks for taking the time to visit and have a GREAT rest of your day!

Supplies: (All Papertrey Ink, unless otherwise noted)
Paper: Stamper's Select, Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores, Winter Wisteria, Raspberry Fizz Pattern Pack
Stamps: Pretty Peonies, BB: Rainbows, We Go Together, Fancy Flourishes, Mat Stack 5 Collection
Dies: Mat Stack 5 and Layerz, Pretty Peonies, Fancy Flourishes, Doily Details
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Winter Wisteria, Smokey Shadow, Hawaiian Shores, Versamark
Other: Raspberry Fizz Saddle Stitch ribbon, Clear Filigree EP, Basic Grey rhinestones

4 comments:

Linda said...

This is really pretty. Great take on the challenge. Love the colors, too.

Joyce said...

This is so pretty. You have used some of my favorite PTI colors, and the result is just so happy.

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Jessica, I love those colours.

Suzanne Russell said...

Such a beautiful combination of colors and patterns. great job on the challenge.