Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th!!!

Hello Creative Friends and Happy Friday! I got a few of the new carts as well as some other PTI goodies in the mail this week, and although I've been a little too busy with birthdays and other family stuff to play with all my new scrappy beauties as much as I'd like, I was able squeeze in time to play with Happy Hauntings so I could make a card for you. Since it is a little early for Halloween (expect to see that next week ;)) I thought this card would work well for today!
Both images were cut from Happy Hauntings, and the background was embossed using my Cuttlebug with a Tim Holtz embossing folder. You can't see the background too well in this picture, but it's a collage, sorry I don't know the name of it off the top of my head, but I really chose to use it because of the '13' in the top corner. I thought it worked. Anyway, I hope your like it, and I plan to spend a lot of time in my craft room this weekend, and hope to have a bunch of fun stuff to show you next week!

Have A Crafty Weekend!
XOXO,
Jess

6 comments:

Marlene said...

Freaky cute card! Happy 13th!

flowerdisco said...

What a spook-tacular card!!! :D

I like the images in that cart but I will have to wait for a good price :(

The embossing folder looks really cool too. tfs!

Tammy E. said...

This is a cute card. I love the "drippy" look to the sentiment. And the embossing is such a nice touch!

flowerdisco said...

Card Swap due date has been extended, please check my blog tomorrow 8/16 for details.
xoxo

Jamie Lane Designs said...

So spooky! Love the look!

B said...

Heh, what a fab card for Friday the 13th! Way too fun! Love the drippy look of the sentiment! Perfect touch!