Monday, August 30, 2010

Hapy Halloween

I love the weekends, because that is when I get most of my crafting done. I work full time, with an hour long commute, so by the time I get home, and get changed and everyone (my hubby and our fur babies) fed, and cleaned up, I'm exhausted! Our office is moving, and starting September 13th, I will have an additional 20-25 minute commute each way! I am really dreading this! I try to remember how fortunate I am to have a job...there are many that would happily drive 3 hours if they could just have a job! But, it still kind of stinks! Well, I'm looking forward to the 3 day weekend coming up, and I'm actually going to try to take Friday off, so I can have a nice, long, crafty 4 day weekend before this move! Alright, enough whining! This weekend I got some good craft time in, and the theme was Halloween! I couldn't help myself! I would try to make a different kind of card, but I'd end up back in my Halloween stash, coming up with ideas! So, here is one of them!

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Orange Zest
Stamps: Papertrey Ink, Background Basics: Retro and sentiment is Magolia Ink
Ribbon: Papertrey Ink, Orange Zest
Diecuts: Cricut Expression, Happy Hauntings

3 comments:

flowerdisco said...

jess...that sucks...all that driving. but like you say at least you have a job, many don't and will drive even further for one.

love your card...it's sooo cute. and like the stamp on the background too.
glad you had some crafting done.

Marlene said...

Your halloween card is absolutely ADORABLE!!!!

That longer commute DOES suck. :(

B said...

How cute! Love the fun bg stamping as well! And sorry about the driving... ick.