Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mother's Day

Hello and Happy Thursday! I am ready for the weekend! How about you? I just wanted to get one of my Mother's Day cards posted. I actually gave out 3, but one of them I forgot to take a picture of, and the other one I have a picture, but for some reason Blogger is giving me a hard time with it. It is a landscape picture, but Blogger will only insert it sideways. I've never had this problem before, so I guess I will assume it is a glitch, and try again tomorrow.
This is the card I mailed off to my mother. I stamped the background of Rustic Cream cardstock with Turning a New Leaf, and added the flowers from Flutterby Friend. I distressed the edges a little with ink.
I really like the way this card turned out and hope my mother liked it as well! 



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jess

Supplies (All Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Rustic Cream cardstock, Bity Boxes
Stamps: Turning A New Leaf, Flutterby Friend, Fillable Frames #4
Ink: Simply Chartreuse, Sweet Blush, Dark Chocolate, Vintage Touch Tea Dye duo
Misc: Double ended banner die, Butterfly die, Delightful Doilies die, Sweet Blush ribbon, clear rhinestones

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh my goodness I am in LOVE with this card!! Pink and green combo, a beautiful leafy and flower pattern and a pink butterfly to top it all off. Spectacular!!