Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Make It Monday #39

Good Morning! I am just stopping in to share a card I made last night for this weeks Make It Monday. This is actually my first time participating in Make It Monday! I have always wanted to, but just never seem to get it together to play along...this week I decided to change that! I actually came home from work last night with this card in my head, and got it done from start to finish! Something else I never seem to do during the week! The challenge this week was to use your stamps to make your own background paper, and this is what I cam up with:
I used the solid and outline leaf images and acorns from Gobble, Gobble, as well as the leaf and acorn from Tag It's #7 to fill in a little more. The sentiment is also from Gobble, Gobble. The paper is Ocean Tides, Harvest Gold, and Rustic Cream. I thought, or my husband thought it needed something else, so I put those little leaves in the corner, that I have had in my stash for ever! That's all for now!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Joyce said...

I love it! I like the color choices, and all those cute acorns. I'm a sucker for acorns. I hope to get a MIM done today (or this week...), too. How sweet that your husband helps you with your cards.

Suzanne Russell said...

OOh, I really like the colors and stamps you chose. Beautiful combination. The stamping looks great. I love the sentiment too! :)

Helen F. said...

Beautiful card and lovely sentiment, Jessica. Love your choice of stamps for your 'background' and this color combo too!

Suzie said...

Great card, Jess! Love your combination of colors & stamps. :)