Sunday, February 10, 2013

Papertrey Ink 6th Anniversary Sketch Challenge

Hi all! I am back again today, playing along with the Anniversary challenges over at Papertrey Ink! I am doing everything from my phone again, so I apologize for the lack of links and poor quality, but I didn't want to miss out!
So today we were given some sketches to choose from and I chose Sketch #3 to start with. I still have Valentine's Day on my mind, so this is what I came up with!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Jessica



2 comments:

Gayle said...

This you should sell to Victoria's Secret. It is so creatively done , it says something without saying anything. You did great.

Shay said...

Great idea for a card with this sketch! I was on a similar wave length. I love the different patterns and use of red with grey.