Saturday, February 9, 2013

Papertrey Ink 6th Anniversary: Team Favorites

I am stopping in after a long blog absence to participate in the Papertrey Ink 6th Anniversary contest festivities.
I am having to post everything from my phone today, so I am just going to keep it brief, and I'm not really able to add any links or anything...
So, we were asked to use the Design Team's favorite cards to use as our inspiration and make our own card based on one of theirs. For my first card, I was really drawn to the plaid and design of Cristina Kowalczyk's. I decided to put a Valentine's spin on it (since I am making them at the last minute) and this is what I came up with:



2 comments:

Gayle said...

Love it, especially the plaid.

Love you too.

Joyce said...

Holy cow, Jessica. You are making up for lost time. I love what you have been posting. Have been horribly behind on my blog reading and commenting, so I will leave you with a big hello and a job well done. I love all your PTI anniversary cards.