Sunday, September 18, 2011

A baby card

Hello crafties!!! Happy Sunday! I hope you are enjoying your weekend! Just a quick card to share today... My sister-in-law texted me yesterday needing a baby card for a girl pretty much within an hour or so, so I whipped one up real quick! I was glad to have recently purchased Bitty Baby Blessings Papertrey Ink stamp set for occasions such as these! So this is what I threw together real quick!
I had some car troubles on my way to work on Friday, and a couple guys from work took such good care of me and probably saved me a couple hundred dollars, at least! So, needless to say I have a couple Thank You cards to whip up for them today, so I should be back real soon to share those!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy the rest of the beautiful weekend!
{{{HUGS}}}
Jess


Supplies:
Paper~ Vintage Cream, Papertrey Ink; Patterened~ Imaginisce
Stamps~ Bitty Baby Blessings, Papertrey Ink
Ink~ Fountain Pen, Jenni Bowlin
Ribbon~ Vintage Cream, Papertrey Ink
Dies~ Mat Stack #3, Envelope Liner die, Papertrey Ink
Other~ Vintage Cream Envelope, Papertrey Ink

No comments: