Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Note of Thanks

Happy Humpday! We are half-way there to the always highly anticipated weekend! Even more so it seems this week, as I had my September release Papertrey Ink package show up on my door step uber quickly on Monday! Oh, how I am looking forward to playing with those goodies! I'm sure you understand! ;) I don't get much crafty time during the week. I just don't have the energy once I get home. It's too bad, because most days I spend a majority of my day, daydreaming of a card or project I want to work on when I get home...I feel so inspired and full of ideas, but by the time I get home and get everyone (fur babies) walked and fed, and changed and all the other daily stuff, it is usually after 8pm and my mojo is sucked right out with my energy! Does that happen to you? I am always so envious of those crafters who work late at night, or when they are tired!
Anyway, in an attempt to keep things a little more active here on the ole' blog-o, I found this card I made a few months ago, and never got around to posting. I liked it. I hope you do!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
{{{HUGS}}}
Jess




 Supplies: (All Papertrey Ink, unless otherwise noted)
Paper~ Rustic Cream, Melon Berry cardstock
Stamps~ Mat Stack 4 Collection, Fancy Flourishes
Ink~ Versamark, Dark Chocolate, Berry Sorbet
Ribbon~ Fine Linen twill, Lace by Simplicity
Other~ Clear embossing powder, Mat Stack 4 die, Edgers #2 die, Double-ended banner die
 

1 comment:

flowerdisco said...

hey jessica, what happened with you. what made you stop visiting? just wondering. i saw your post and decided to ask. do not feel obligated to reply, lol. hopr you are doing well tough.