Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy Birthday

Hello! I hope you're enjoying your weekend! I was trying to figure out the InLinkz manager to display my product lists. I figure it would be easier than writing everything up, every time. However, I do not have the patience to figure it all out right now! It is not a simple process! Hopefully, I can get it figured out pretty quickly.
Anyway, I wanted to stop in to share a card I made last weekend for my mother's birthday, which was Thursday. I had just gotten the Houndstooth Background set, and wanted to play along with it. I thought it looked pretty in grey, Jenni Bowlin Weathervane on Sweet Blush. It gave it kind of an elegant feel, which I though the silhouette would look nice, along with the new Mat Stack 1 Layers, some cream silk ribbon, a little bling and this card was born:

Thanks so much for stopping by my little corner of the web! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
*HUGS*
Jess

Supplies: (All Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)
Cardstock: Sweet Blush and Smokey Shadow
Stamps: Background Basics: Houndstooth, Iconic Images, Peaceful Gardens for sentiment
Ink: Jenni Bowlin Weathervane
Other: Bling, Pearls, and Ribbon from stash.









No comments: