Tuesday, July 26, 2011

PTI Stamp-a-Faire Challenge #10

Just stopping in to share my card for Papertrey Ink's Stamp-a-faire Challenge #10. Due to the original post not posting on time, we were given until tonight to complete this final challenge! I really wanted to participate in this one, so I rushed right into my craft room after work, and put something together.
I used Rustic White for the base, and stamped Text Style for the background with Chai ink. Then I stamped the lavender sprigs from Life in Plum Pudding, and highlighted some of the tops with a Sakura sparkle gel pen. I tied on the Plum Pudding saddle stitch ribbon, stamped the sentiment from Gracious Vases in Dark Chocolate ink, and threw on a few Basic Grey gem stones for good measure!

I hope you like it, and good luck to all! Such a fantastic prize for this one! Especially for those of us who missed out on being there......THIS time! ;)

Have a GREAT night!
{{{{HUGS}}}}
Jess

No comments: