Sunday, July 31, 2011

Thank You

There is not much better than waking up on Saturday morning and the mailman dropping off a big box from Papertrey Ink! Perfection! So, of course I had to play right away! This is a card I made using Peaceful Gardens and Half and Half.

When stamping the bamboo, I used the Rock and Roll technique using Jenni Bowlin inks. I first stamped the whole image with Stick Candy, then I just rolled the outer parts of the image in Seed Packet, the darker green. While the ink was still wet, I sprinkled some clear embossing powder on, and heated it. It gave it a really cool effect, that my poor photography skills did not quite capture in this photo.
The patterned paper is Echo Park, Victoria Gardens. And I think that's all for now! I hope to get a few more cards finished up today.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you are having an awesome weekend!
Jess

2 comments:

Karen B. said...

This is beautiful, I love your mix of patterns and stamps. I enjoyed the mailman dropping off my PTI package last week as well, from the Stamp-A-Faire weekend. Now, just need the time to play...

Isabelle said...

The cards you create are very nice ! Have a nice day, Isabelle