Saturday, July 23, 2011

PTI Stamp-a-Faire Challenge #2

Hello and Happy Saturday! I just wanted to pop in for a quick second to play along with Papertrey Ink's Stamp-a-Faire Challenge #2, which was to make a card using the colors Raspberry Fizz and Smokey Shadow. The challenge can be found on Nichole's blog here. I made the following card:

Oh my gosh! I just noticed there is a dang date across my card! Ugh! How embarrassing! I was using my husband's camera, and I don't know how to fix that right now...I want to link up my card, so I will try to fix the picture a little later.

**Here is a picture without the date! :)

Anyway, the card is 4 1/2 X 4 1/4. The Stamper's Select base is stamped using Dot Spot with Raspberry Fizz and Smokey Shadow inks. I used one of the Doily Detail dies and Raspberry Fizz popped on foam adhesive, to frame the flower and lace border from Tag-it's #5. And the Sentiment is from Inside and Out: Birthday.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Jess

2 comments:

Jill said...

What a lovely card!

lynne said...

This card totally caught my eye! Love it