Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Card

Hello! I know it's been awhile since I posted, I have been spending all my crafty time making Christmas cards, and was afraid to post them, because I wasn't sure who was getting which card, and didn't want them seen on my blog beforehand. Which is probably pretty silly considering I don't think my family really visits my blog, but just wanted to be safe. ;)
I have many more cards I'll be sharing over the next few days, but wanted to share this one today, because I just gave it to my friend at work.

Stamps (Wreath for all Seasons) and Cardstock and dies (Mat Stack 3 and Layerz, and Banner) are Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper is October Afternoon
Yummy Ribbon is May Arts
The 'berries' are a Viva Decor Pearl Pen, the little red buttons were in my stash
The Ink is Jenni Bowlin, and the sentiment is heat embossed with gold ep

Hope you like it! Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll be back real soon, promise!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Oh, I know what you mean about not wanting cards to be seen online by the recipient. Anyway, it's nice to see a post from you. I love this card. I think it's so clever how everything is in the theme--the wreaths on the pattern paper, the stamped wreath and the bows on the paper and in real life. I'm sure your coworker loved the card.

Cathy Weber said...

This is the prettiest card you have ever made! Seriously, this is gorgeous. I love the layered Mat Stack 3 diecuts and that patterned paper and bow is so pretty. Whoever gets this one will love it!