Monday, March 12, 2012

A quick card

Hey all! Happy Monday! Are you hanging in there after loosing an hour of sleep? I'm hanging in there, but I did not like it when my alarm was going off at what felt like 4am! At least it will feel like I am getting home earlier, right?
Anyway, here is a quick card I made with some new goodies I got in the mail on Friday!

The patterened paper, felt and dies were the new goodies I got from Ellen Hutson. That felt is really nice and inexpensive! I got that tan/kraft color, and 2 shades of blue similar to Enchanted Evening and Spring Rain. You get a large sheet for $1.60 or $2.00! I will definitely be buying more! I don't know if you can tell in the picture, but my Framed Out frame has glossy accents on it, like Maile showed a couple weeks ago. I liked the way that looked. I hope you like it, too! Thanks so much for stopping by, and I'll be back soon with another card!


Supplies:(All Papertrey Ink, unless otherwise noted)
Paper: Kraft, Stamper's Select, Studio Calico patterned paper
Stampes: Framed Out #1, Modern Wood Mats
Dies: Framed Out #1, Double-ended banner, Edger #1, Memory Box flowers
Other: Rustic Cream Button twine, Felt

Have a GREAT day!

7 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Very pretty card! I like the felt flowers and that tied twine!

Joyce said...

This is a great card. Those colors would be great for a man, even with the flowers. You got a great deal on felt, too.

cards by cara said...

I am loving the colour combo - gorgeous!! I just bought an SC patterned paper pad ... hope that pattern is in my pad!

carol (krillsister) said...

Great card. Love the background paper. You did a great job with the frame out die.

Mayol said...

Lovely card - the patterned papers are great and i just love the color combination you used.

Stephanie said...

Such a fabulous card Jess, I love the design - super stylish :) Have a great day lovely lady xxx

Taheerah said...

Lots of great cards on your blog Jess but just had to comment on this one - great colours, wonderful placement of the different elements - all round wonderful! Thanks so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog - sorry it took so long to return the favour!